[Friends Season 1x02] - The One with the Sonogram at the End


Ross finds out his ex-wife (Carol) is pregnant, and he has to attend the sonogram along with Carol's lesbian life-partner, Susan. Ugly Naked Guy gets a thigh-master. Ross and Monica's parents come for dinner, which stresses Monica out.
Ross and Rachel console each other. Rachel returns the ring to Barry, who is much less upset about the break-up than expected.
The one where they said....
Ross: It's not that we don't like the comedian. It's just that that's.... that's not why we bought the ticket.
Chandler: Oh--I think this is the episode of "Three's Company" where there's come kind of misunderstanding.
Phoebe: Then I've already seen this.
Phoebe (to Monica): You're, like, all chaotic and twirly. And not in a good way.
Rachel: And now I'm going to have to RETURN the ring, WITHOUT the ring, which makes it SO much harder.
Chandler: You don't get a lot of "doy" these days.
Monica: Wee...wha...wuh...wha..wha..wuh...wuh..wu..
Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now.
Mr. Geller: I'm not going to tell you what they spent on that wedding. But 40 thousand dollars is a lot of money.
Rachel (to Phoebe): You're a twin?
Phoebe: Oh yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered, driven, career type.
Chandler: What does she do?
Phoebe: She's a waitress.
Ross: Quack quack. Quack quack. Quack.
Carol: Ross, that opens my cervix.
Susan: We agreed on Minnie.
Ross: It's funny. We agreed we'd spend the rest of our lives together. Things change, roll with the punches.
Barry: See, about a month ago I wanted to hurt you--more than I've ever wanted to hurt anyone in my life. And I'm an orthodontist.
Ross: My way? You... you think this is my way? Believe me, of all the ways I ever imagined this moment in my life being, this is not "my way."
Joey: What are we supposed to be seeing here?
Chandler: I don't know. But I think it's about to attack the Enterprise.

Rachel (to Mindy): I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose!




Phương pháp học tiếng anh qua phim hiệu quả:

– Lần 1: Xem KHÔNG phụ đề. Đến đoạn nào quá khó hiểu, không thể hiểu bạn nên tua lại xem. Nếu vẫn không hiểu hãy dừng hình và để ý hình ảnh và thử đoán.
– Lần 2: Xem với phụ đề và ghi chú lại những từ/cụm từ/cấu trúc bạn cho là hay. HAY ở đây là gì? Đó là những cách dùng mà bạn không tưởng, đó là văn nói, khác hẳn văn viết mà bạn thường gặp. Có một cuốn từ điển bên cạnh và một quyển sổ sẽ là công cụ tốt giúp bạn hiểu và ghi nhớ.

– Lần 3: Xem lại với không phụ đề. Không nhất thiết là ngay lúc đó, vì có thể bạn thấy hơi nản khi ngồi xem quá nhiều lần. Hãy để nó sau 2-3 ngày xem lại và xem những gì mình đã học còn được bao nhiêu.
===================================
Giới thiệu Dịch thuật PLG: Dịch thuật Phạm Lữ Gia chuyên nhận biên dịch tài liệu, phiên dịch, dịch thuật công chứng hơn 50 ngôn ngữ khác nhau. Ngoài ra chúng tôi còn nhận viết bài Copywriter, nhận dạy kèm đa ngôn ngữ...
===================================

Liên hệ Dịch thuật PLG:

▶ Điện thoại: (08) 62726299 - 0909 964 389 - 0906 796 123
▶ Website:
Chia sẻ video:

Đăng nhận xét